Look At This Are you ready to join a growing team http://crnogorskisuveniri.com/79328-ph20397-azithromycin-250-mg-para-q-se-usa.html that http://rijetkebolesti.com/88678-ph51125-vardenafil-uk-bnf.html can make an extraordinary impact every day? Are you ready to be a part of a thriving community? Are you interested in working and building a career that will lead to an enduring legacy?
The Community Foundation of East Alabama seeks a high energy, seasoned professional to serve as its Vice President who will work alongside and under the supervision and guidance of the President to provide professional interaction with a broad range of individuals and community leaders. The major responsibilities for the position include working under the guidance of the President to develop endowed funds (fundraising), enhance public relations, communications and marketing, and serve as a board liaison.
As a local center for philanthropy, the Community Foundation works with individuals, families, corporations, private foundations and nonprofit organizations to help them carry out their charitable objectives and address emerging community issues. Our five county region includes Lee, Chambers, Macon, Russell, and Tallapoosa.
Key responsibilities for the Vice President include and are not limited to:
- Work with President and the Board to develop and implement an annual strategic plan aimed at accomplishing the mission and vision as set forth by the Board; ensure involvement, commitment, and best use of Board expertise; work with President of the Foundation and the Board Chairman to ensure effective committee structure of Board; work in tandem with the President to develop Board meeting agendas, training, and evaluation.
- Work with President and Board on fundraising activities to build endowment funds to secure operating revenue and long term financial stability; work with grant makers and make contact with major funding sources at federal, state, and local levels; under the guidance of the President, implement grant writing program; assist Board members with fundraising calls; attract and cultivate new donors; manage donor relations and stewardship; promote charitable purposes throughout Lee, Chambers, Macon, Russell, and Tallapoosa Counties and plan and direct grant making activities of the Foundation.
- Serve as one of the key spokesperson(s) of the foundation; develop public relations, communications, marketing, and fundraising materials; represent the foundation and communicate with the public, media, grant makers, and potential donors; act as a liaison along with the President with other organizations providing similar services, locally and nationally; share information about the organization with other providers within the community at large.
- Work in tandem with the President to build community knowledge through collaborations, community partnerships with institutions and businesses; become aware of community needs and issues that impact quality of life and well-being of citizens.
- Work with the President and Board on formulation of annual and long range budgets; aid in the compliance with all fiscal/grants contracts and charitable funding requirements (ie., donor agreements); assist in preparing fiscal reports to board members, funders, regulatory agencies, and other constituencies; work alongside President to develop, evaluate, and ensure organizational compliance with fiscal policies and regulations; assist in preparing and distributing annual report.
- Provide supervision of staff, volunteers and interns.
- A minimum of three years of fundraising, communications, marketing and administrative experience preferably with a nonprofit organization.
- Undergraduate degree is required. A solid foundation in general business and administrative practices is essential. A good basic knowledge of financial management and resource development is required as is a strong working knowledge of computers and information systems.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills and the ability to relate well to diverse individuals. A strong results orientation, openness to new ideas, and a proven ability to deliver a consistently high quality of service are expected. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as is aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously. This position also requires proven analytical skills.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to lift, move parcels up to 30 pounds.
- Note: This position will require some travel, night and weekend meetings.
Applications may be emailed to email@example.com. The first review date of applications will be Monday, June 3, 2019.
The Community Foundation of East Alabama was incorporated in 2007 as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Our Community Foundation is administered by a governing body of East Alabama citizens committed to building a vibrant community foundation. We are one of more than 700 community foundations in the United States whose assets total $50 billion. Through the generosity of people in East Alabama, our community foundation will continue to grow. Through grant making, we look forward to a brighter future by giving back to the place we call home.
The Community Foundation of East Alabama is an affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.